We like anything as long as it contains matcha.Right?So I thought it was time to introduce matcha to Moroccan baking.除了最通用的曲奇，aka"ghriba"作为第一个匹配的烹饪/摩洛哥烘焙实验？?
Seriously,ghriba is the emblem of Moroccan baking.There is a zillion types of ghribas,the majority of them are covered with powdered sugar and the main typical ones are almond,,coconutand walnut.必威特别投注Recipes often vary depending on the region or the family but they all have one thing in common: they are all cracked and chewy on the inside.
胡桃木Ghribas就像是强化版的、甜美版的强力球和Matca，well,they only get better.配方简单必威特别投注快捷，如果你喜欢抹茶/绿茶，你会喜欢的。(And if you don't,just discard it from the 必威特别投注recipe to make basic walnut Moroccan cookies!)
p.s: to enjoy with a sweet cup ofMoroccan tea!!
Walnut and Matcha Ghriba- Gluten Free
- 100 gr almond powder
- 80 gr caster sugar
- ½ tablespoon apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon matcha green tea powder
- 1 large egg
- 150 gr icing sugar to coat the cookies
• Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F).
• In a large bowl,use your hands or a large spatula to mix all the ingredients together except the icing sugar until you obtain a smooth (and slightly sticky) dough.
• Use your hands to divide the dough into 12 balls (3 cm,1 inch diameter).
•在糖霜中滚动每个面团直到完全覆盖。(You can discard the remaining icing sugar if any or keep it for another 必威特别投注recipe.)
• Transfer the cookies on a lined baking tray and lightly press each cookie (do not flatten the cookies completely).
• Place in the oven and bake for 10 to 13 minutes,until the cookies are cracked and firm on the outside.
• Wait 15 minutes for the cookies to cool down before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely,否则可能会损坏它们。
• Enjoy with Moroccan tea!!
• Keep the cookies in an airtight container to prevent from drying out for up to 10 days.