I don't know what's the weather like in your part of the world,但是在伦敦，天气非常热，感觉很棒。It's finally summer and I hope it's going to last for a while.
This balmy type of weather calls for barbecues,沙拉和冰棒，ahh popsicles!It also calls for delicious seasonal foods,swimming pools,sandals and three showers a day,but today let's discuss salad and radishes.
Yesterday,我在农贸市场闲逛时，看到一束艳丽的霓虹粉红萝卜。不知怎么的，我忘记了萝卜的存在和它们美味的辣味。Naturally my first reaction was to fix this situation by making a super tasty salad and celebrate the radish season.
On my way home,I had already decided that,to my salad I would add:
- tangy granny smith apples
- honey-y pomegranate seeds
- sweet and nutty roasted pistachios
For the dressing I wanted something rich and contrasted,然后我想起了去年我做的凤尾鱼和玫瑰水酸奶酱。A bit like the yin and yang,迷人而微妙的玫瑰花水香味与鳀鱼味道相得益彰。
这沙拉很清爽，sharp,sweet,fruity and delicately perfumed.基本上，perfect for summertime.
- 100 gr radishes,精细切片
- 2 granny smith apples,finely sliced and cut in 3 cm pieces
- 100 gr roasted pistachios,ground
- 1 pomegranate,进行
- 150 gr washed baby leaf lettuce (or any type of lettuce)
For the dressing
- 6 tablespoons low fat greek yoghurt
- 6 anchovies fillets,粉碎或细碎
- 1 garlic clove,finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- black pepper to season
.• Mix the dressing ingredients together until smooth.I don't recommend adding salt because the anchovies should be salty enough but feel free to do so after tasting the dressing.
• When ready to serve,把莴苣放进调味料里，堆到每个盘子里。Top the lettuce with the radishes slices,apple pieces,pomegranate seeds and pistachios.