This salad is the most common and basic salad in Moroccan cuisine.
The simplicity of the ingredients allows the salad to go with many dishes.在摩洛哥，it is usually served as a side salad next to tagines or grilled foods.
It's very refreshing and healthy,perfect for sunny days!!
我喜欢在沙拉里加一茶匙蜂蜜，因为我用的西红柿不够甜。In Morocco tomatoes have a natural sweet and pungent taste,不幸的是，伦敦的情况并不总是这样！!
- 1 large onion finely chopped (200 gr)
- 6 medium sized tomatoes (400 gr),seeded and chopped in 1/2 cm cubes
- 1 medium sized cucumber (400 gr),seeded and chopped in 1/2 cm cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
• In a bowl combine all the ingredients together and keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
• Adding a bit of honey to the salad balances the acidity and gives a very light and sweet taste to the salad.